Way to Sew has a semi-private 500 square foot classroom, complete with restroom and mini-kitchen. The room can hold 30 people for meetings, 15 people for machine sewing. The room has extensive design walls, dedicated electrical outlets, and a large cutting table with cutting mats. Irons and ironing boards are provided.
- The classroom can be reserved during regular business hours, subject to availability.
- Requests for times outside of regular business hours are subject to available staffing. Due to the need for additional staffing, sessions extending outside of business hours have an additional fee of $15/hour for the extra time, billed in half-hour increments.
- Reservations may be made up to three months in advance.
- Cancellations require a minimum of one week’s notice.
- Groups are required to set up for their sessions, return all furniture and equipment to its original location, and leave the room clean and in good condition.
- A signed Classroom Rental Agreement and deposit may be required. See store for details.
- The classroom rental fee is $25.00 per meeting, for a maximum of three hours of use, including set-up and clean-up.
- Fees for meetings longer than three hours will be negotiated with store management.
- The full rental fee is due one week prior to the meeting to secure the reservation.
- The sewing session fee is $5 per person, payable on arrival. A 10% store discount will be offered to attendees for all purchases during the sewing session, subject to normal restrictions. Complete details will be provided to participants on arrival.
- A minimum of 5 participants is required for sessions during regular business hours.
- The maximum sewing session rental period is six hours, including set-up/clean-up.