HQ Truck Event - Class 1 - Longarm Machine Quilting Basics
This is the first class of four with the workshops being on day five. There will be two national educators and twelve Amara machines to learn on. Does longarm quilting interest you, and you'd like to learn more about it? Or do you just want a review of longarm quilting basics? This class removes the mystery of longarm quilting by explaining machine and frame elements and features, how to load a quilt, and vital facts about thread, needles and tension. HandiQuilter longarm machine and frame systems come in various sizes for every budget, and are user-friendly because they are designed by a quilter, for quilters just like you!
Objective: Learn skills that will help you manages your long-arm machine with confidence
* Basic machine and frame elements and features
* Bobbins, tension, needles and thread
* How to load a quilt onto a frame
* Quilting with Groovy Boards and pantographs
* Rulers, Adjustable and Micro Handles, and basic free-motion Cost: