HQ Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter
longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for each function is easy
and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or considering a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise
quilting you can accomplish with an HQ Pro-Stitcher. New owners – start here! Even longtime Prostitcher users can pick up wonderful tips and knowledge from Susan.
• Overview of support resources available on-line
• Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
• Fit a design to a block using Skew and Resize, XForm and Align
• Demonstration of the HQ Pro-Stitcher Simulator
• Overview of Art & Stitch
• What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop
• The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
• Using Skew 1 vs Skew 2
• Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge-to-edge designs
• Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move and Channel Locks
Class fee $50 per class.
Enroll in two or more classes and receive a $5 HQ GC per class.
Enroll in 3 or more, catered lunch is included on your full day.
Enroll in all 4, catered lunch is included both days.
Optional $10 catered lunch either/both days if only taking one class on a day.