Join National Educator Susan Manry for two days of virtual classes on the Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher. Participate from home or in the Quilt Haus classroom. Four different classes will cover basic to advanced techniques. Participate in all four to be eligible for our all new ProStitcher Rental Certification program.
Class 2 - Let's Quilt! This class of quilting applications addresses specific functions and basic techniques a quilter will use on a regular basis to finish quilts using the Pro-Stitcher. Tips and shortcuts for using features are included.
- Reposition, Nudge, and Drag and Drop
- Describing an Area on your quilt
- Using Skew vs Border Skew and Triangle Skew
- Set up, crop, wrap, and advance edge to edge designs
- Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move or Channel Locks
The new Pro-Stitcher Lite for the Moxie and the Simply Sixteen is now available, and Quilt Haus will offer Pro-Stitcher rentals beginning in 2022!